Thursday, April 3, 2014

Grand Canyon, AZ

 
So, as I had mentioned in this post, for my birthday, Isaac surprised me with a weekend trip to the Grand Canyon! My adventure partner knew how much I've been longing to head over to see one of nature's seven wonders, and man is it a sight! We stayed in Tusuyan, which was a few minutes outside the actual park, which was surprisingly really nice. We chatted up the local people that worked there and realized that we went during a good off season time since crowds were small and hotel prices were lower than usual. We had a really good time, embracing and taking in all the unbelievable sights, watching the sunset, hiking, and visiting any exhibits or galleries that they had. My most favorite part of all of course was just sitting there looking out into the canyon and thinking of how amazing the earth is for creating this. Mother nature never fails to amaze me.
 



<3 Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment