Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday, I'm Happy You Are Here.

One of the happier times this week, playing a game of outdoor lifesize Chess.

You know when you have one of those days? One of those days that is so shitty you can just say the word "shitty" and not even care. (yeah, I said it.) It's one of those days. I woke up, surprisingly NOT tired (which is what I usually am when I am in a good mood) and ready to get the day over with. I have a packed gym bag in my car and even though I have NO excuse to not go work out, all I want to do is sulk and stream Netflix or go take pictures downtown somewhere. However, when I'm stuck and can't do those things, I find myself wandering the internets endlessly finding articles and clicking links that I have no business clicking on. Absorbing information that is rather useless, nonsensical, but fun and soothing to read. So why I can't say that even though today is the first time in DAYS that I have seen the sun shine I am delighted, I can say that these links have made me smile a time or two (and have given me some sort of insight).

Guys with Fancy Hair. Genius. Absolutely brilliant.

I'm slightly terrified that one day, this will be me. The Moth: Adam Gopnick's LOL Adorable nonetheless.

26 Reasons Kids Are Pretty Much Just Tiny Drunk Adults, it's true...they really are.

Because when I'm in a crappy mood I get nostalgic, here are 13 things you were doing in 1997.

Because T is for Trang Pak, who made out with that guy, Mean Girls Alphabet

If Men Could Menstruate, rather hilarious and sadly, true.

We are all going to die one day, so why do we have such a hard time living?

Celebrities who eat like crap and still look like supermodels? Bull. Love this article that finally puts down all those thoughts I've been pondering for a while.

Love is a Verb: The reality of love.

Do you lie about reading classic books? This article can help!

Breaking Bad fan for life. Check out these BB Gif's

8 tips to edit your life, considering the circumstances, I might learn a thing or two.

I love seeing my compatriotas crossing over the states, "Instructions Not Included" is a fantastic movie. Love his interview.

My current anthem, really needed it,"Brave" by Sara Bareilles. (I didn't link the official video, because I have a weird thing with music videos.


Happy Weekend and Happy Mexican Independence Day!!!

<3 Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment