Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Coconuts & Chiles

 










Broadacres Swapmeet is always a favorite weekend past time of mine. Sure it's not as great as it was when I was a kid, but feelings of nostalgia still find their way back to me every time I visit. I stock up on chiles and some fruit, while sipping on some fresh coconut juice as they chop it up. Isaac comes here for the fresh corn, topped with cheese and lots of powdered chile. A little (tiny) piece of Mexico that will tie me over till I experience the real thing.
 
Stef
 
Here are some other posts on the Broadacres Market: Here and Here
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stef,

    Thanks for your comment. We took the Golden Gate photos at a place called Horseshoe Bay, just before you enter the city.

    PS... love your photos above, they're making me hungry. :)

    XO,
    Catherine (following you now!)
    FEST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for responding Catherine and for stopping by! :) I really appreciate it.

      <3 Stef

      Delete