Saturday, June 1, 2013

San Diego Pt. 2

 La Jolla Beach

 Downtown San  Diego // On our way to get some morning coffee at the local cafe.
 Pappalecco // A cute Italian cafe. It was only a block away from our hotel!
This picture totally represents us. He holds me tight, not letting me get too crazy yet I bring him out of his shell enough to have fun. 
Coronado Beach // Coronado Island
 We really enjoyed San Diego. The beaches, the downtown buildings, the unique boutiques in Gaslamp Quarter. The views from our hotel were stunning, and we did a lot of walking while we explored the city. We weren't planning on coming to San Diego for my birthday and instead were going to settle for LA, but since Isaac had never been he thought it would be the perfect place to spend the weekend. There was a small Italian cafe a block down from our hotel, so we walked there every morning to get some hot chocolate and coffee for breakfast. We also visited Ikea! I managed to control myself and stuck to only buying a few jars and salad bowls. It was definitely a cool (overwhelming) experience and can't wait till we go back to get make some bigger purchases. I love San Diego and can't wait to go back. <3

<3 Stef

Here's are the links to the other San Diego posts, Balboa Park and San Diego Rooftops

No comments:

Post a Comment