Monday, March 25, 2013

San Diego Rooftops

 
Hello beautiful people! Ahhh, it feels so good to be back! So good to be typing once again about my adventures and every day shenanigans (or lack of). I took an unexpected break from blogging, as my scheduled seemed to be consumed with dentist appointments, work (lots of it), and other things that chipped away at any extra time I had. Ever since I came back from my last trip with Isaac, I've been in this cloud of wonderfulness, since he decided to put a ring on it while we stopped in L.A! (more on that later, it was pretty magical). So excuse the absence, while I still let it sink in. We spent a weekend in San Diego for my birthday and spent most of our time in the Downtown area. You might know I'm all about the cityscape's. The buildings, high rises, and skylines all call my name! Here are some pictures of the beautiful buildings of Downtown San Diego, all taken at different times of the day. :)






 
 
<3 Stef

1 comment:

  1. I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i am happy to express that I've a very excellent uncanny feeling I found
    out exactly what I needed. I most indubitably will make certain to don?
    t overlook this site and give it a look on a constant basis.


    my homepage EDM

    ReplyDelete