Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thoughts

A picture I took of a favorite sign of mine on Charleston Blvd. Cause remember, I have this thing with signs. 
 
 
I haven't updated this blog in 15 days. That's half a month. Eeeek.
 
Besides the fact that I've been super busy with life, I have no internet access at home. STILL.
 
It's cool though. No biggie. I actually find myself rediscovering the beauty of reading and doing things other than browsing the internet. Granted, I have it on my phone. But I don't even find myself on Facebook or Twitter that often anymore.
 
I take that as a good thing.
 
Well It's been a good year.
 
I keep thinking of that. Of how good this year has been to me. Of the places I've seen, the people I have reconnected with, and the breath of fresh air God has blown upon me.

The breath that makes you realize you really are nothing without him. The breath that makes you awe in his majesty and greatness! The one that makes you re-evaluate your priorities and once again put him first. Appreciating the first love you once had and keeping it alive by the reading of his word.
 
It's awesome.
 
 So i go back once again, to my shell of no desktop internet. I'll be back soon though, since I actually have a tutorial on something I want to show you all, involving only a few things. (You know, my kind of tutorials!)

Also, I've been addicted to Pinterest (Follow me here). That, is something I can easily spend hours on in my phone.
 
But enough about me.
 
How have you been? How has life been treating you lately? Have you also been freaking out at how fast the time is going? I mean it's December! December, and I'm still wearing light fall weather in the night time and shorts during the day. Seriously, who says "It's too hot!" in the beginning of December?
 
I guess people in Vegas do!
 
Ah, Las Vegas.
 
 
<3 Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment