Thursday, November 8, 2012

Symphony Park


Ever since I saw the animated diagram for Symphony Park and saw this beauty on it, I fell in love. The colors and different sizes of the pipes that together constructed this metal rainbow seemed like a dream! I knew that once I had the chance too, this place would be perfect for a photo shoot. I made add it to my 21 by 21 list, making it a priority to go and visit.

I like to take pictures during the day for obvious reasons, and since I am usually working I don't always have a chance to. However, today was perfect since we had a cloudy sky & there was no harsh sun to squint for. Me and my sis headed Downtown to the Smith Center and had a blast taking these pictures. We were expecting an empty park (since it was pretty early) but were instead surprised with busloads of kids who were apparently on a school trip to the museum. They were all sitting on the lawn eating their lunches while we they watched us jump and make funny poses. So far, this has been my favorite place to photograph. Seriously, how can you NOT fall in love with this sculpture? It's color perfection, and just makes me so happy!








Is there a place you go to or know of that just makes you undescribably happy? What's YOUR "metal rainbow?" (:

Happy Thursday!
<3 Stef

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a cool backdrop like that - amazing!! You are too cute! Props to you for doing it in front of a bunch of kids - kids kind of scare me because they aren't afraid to be mean! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I know what you mean about the kids, I did see some confused faces in the crowd! :)

      Delete