Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Missing

 
Hello Beautiful People! I have re emerged from the bottomless pit of "no internet at home" (which in reality isn't THAT bad, more on that later) and bring to you this question. Is it just me, or does fall and winter days make you want to curl up in a ball and forget that there are other things that need to be done, besides laying at home and doing nothing?! I don't why, but when the seasons have its major change (which is from summer to fall) I really have trouble finding that inspiration and motivation in me to do things. I get off work around the average time of 5 to 6 PM, and by then the sun is no longer shining, it's cold (if you call 70 degrees cold), and I feel like my day is pretty much over with.

So what does this have to do with the San Francisco Farmer's Market you ask? I miss the sunny, colorful, fresh, and warm feeling it brought me that Saturday Morning that we went to visit! I was looking through the pictures and it really made me reminisce of the beauty the market was! Colorful and full of life; with fresh produce, flowers, and scenery. Now, don't get me wrong, I la la LOVE winter and all it has to bring, but I was meant for the sun and the heat, so looking back to these pictures bring some sort of comfort during these long cold days. I wish we had a market like this one here in Vegas. It would sure make eating vegetarian a lot more enjoyable with all those fresh fruits and vegetables!

Me and Isaac got up early and parked at the designated Ferry Parking (7.00$ for the whole day that Saturday) We did have to walk a bit, but being the scenery lovers that we are, we didn't mind. We grabbed hot chocolate and fresh pastries since it was a bit chilly (for us Las Vegans) and perused all the market had to offer. I stocked up on fresh fruits for our Pacific Coast road trip the next day, and bought a delicious slab of herb bread from Acme Bread. Which I must add has been the most amazing bread I've EVER had in my life. Seriously. We walked around watching the boats and the people around us, surprised by the many vegan & raw selections that were available!

 

 


 
 

If you are ever in San Francisco, make it out to the Farmer's Market, you won't regret it!

<3 Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment