Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sweet Potato & Kale Quinoa Bowl

 



Hello Everyone! A couple of weeks ago I encountered an awesome recipe from Joyoushealth.ca and was super excited to try it since it is packed full of good for you, fresh, wholesome ingredients. It is super easy to make and can easily be adapted to whatever you have in the fridge. (I added red beans and roasted corn!) This is a great and easy vegan dish that will be sure to keep you full and happy!
 
I love to have this with some Trader Joe's Vegetable Masala burgers. The combination is out of this world! Click here to go check out the recipe. Hope you all have a wonderful and awesome Wednesday!
 
<3 Stef 

2 comments:

  1. That looks really good... I even feel bad about not liking sweet potatoes at all... makes me feel I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete