Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Obsession: LH's Screen Tests

YouTube, oh the wonders of YouTube! Do you ever find yourself thinking on a certain video, "How in the world did I get here?" I mean one can start with simply looking for a video tutorial on how to do a tie and end up watching a video on how creepy a baby bullet can really be. As I was searching for whatever my brain wanted to explore that day, I came across these Lynn Hirschberg’s screen test videos which are simply phenomenal. They are so simple yet so profound, allowing us to get inside the heads of our favorite actors. I cant help but fall in love with the simple black background, black and white tone, and editing. Here are some of my favorites....


Hands down, my favorite. She's just so down to earth.



So funny, & that smile....



Her opening is said so beautifully. I think i felt a tear....


3:27. Is all I have to say. (:


To be honest, im really inspired to do my own little screen tests. You know, to just keep in my files and to have as something I could go back to a few years from now. To see how much i've changed (or stayed the same). I think its sucha brilliant idea. We'll see how it goes. (:

Have an amazing Tuesday!

<3 Stef

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think it's a great idea! I'd love to see what you create! :)

    ReplyDelete