Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Layout & Blabber

Seriously, What do you think? Not that I am need of everyone's opinion, but in this case I really do care!

What do you think of the new layout...i got bored and decided to change it up. I really like the colors since im obsessed (always have) with teal and anything in the color family. I must admit i miss the orange... and am considering just changing back. Idk. We'll see. & Although i really like that obnoxious picture of me sticking out my tongue, im wondering if it's too much as a header. I originally wanted it to be on the side by the "Hello!" but just couldn't get it to work.

So? Leave a comment! Cause I would love to hear your opinions!

How's your guys' day so far? I've been pretty good. Been in a really "pensative" [<--if that's even a word] lately. You know. Thinking about all those situations that arise in life. Kinda like my whole quarter life crisis mood, just not that severe. Which btw, makes me think. I know there's people out there that read this blog. So i always wonder. How come none of you ever leave comments?!

I mean to be honest. I would LOVE to interact with the lovely people who bother to read my online ramblings. It's like when I write, I actually feel like I am talking to a bunch of lovely strangers who I feel are like my friends, as weird as that sounds. Really though, You guys should leave a comment every once in a while. You know, so that we can interact on some level. If you don't have an account, or just want to be kept anonymous, there's an option for that! The Internet caters to everyone's needs!

So with that I bring this short but somehow "to the point" post to an end. But, Oh yeah! I almost forgot...

Here are a few of the songs that I am LA LA LA LOVING at the moment. You can pretty much say that they have been on repeat for the last week and a half or so. They are amazing!


"RadioActive" - Imagine Dragons (Vegas natives, baby!)

"One More Night" - Maroon 5

"Blame It On The Sun" - Stevie Wonder

"Lo Mejor De Mi Vida Eres Tu" - Ricky Martin ft. Natalia Jimenez (I swear,this song makes me so happy!)

& I Love Her - The Beatles  (Truly, one of my favorites)


Well with that I leave you my Internet friends. Don't forget to have an amazing week. Can you believe that we are already halfway through September?! I mean, I literally remember New Years like it was yesterday!

<3 Stef



2 comments: