Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Oh Mexico!


Ex Hacienda De Temixco- Cuernavaca, Morelos





Xochitepec, Morelos


Beautiful, is all I can say. I mean I am just astounded at all the greenery around me! Maybe its the fact that I come from a desert but this place makes my heart patter! Definitely one of my favorite places that I have visited so far. Cuernavaca is called ¨La Ciudad de La Eterna Primera¨ which literally translates into the ¨City of Eternal Spring¨. The weather here is tropical all year round which makes it ideal for people nearby like Mexico City or Toluca (where my family is from) to come here and vacation. It´s temperate during the nights, humidity is well in the air, and it feels like your minutes away from the ocean, when you´re really almost 4 hours away! Weird huh? The town is friendly, small, filled with small cobblestone streets and speedy motorcycles. Things are pretty basic, with cable and Internet being a luxury.  (reason why I'm at a cyber cafe) However, being here feels amazing, I'm literally sitting across the street from the park above you while i see people sit nearby drinking ¨skimos¨ and snacking on fresh picked fruit. 


So after I'm done, i will walk across the street and do just that. 


<3 Stef

4 comments:

  1. how beautiful! :) I've never been to Mexico except a cruise to Ensenada a few times. Hope I can visit places like this one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melody you'll love it! It's the small towns that really have that beauty and culture. (:

      Delete
  2. Really beautiful!!! thanks for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellas fotos! Amo Mexico! es hermoso

    ReplyDelete