Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What I Ate As [A Kid]

Cause everyone deserves to reminisce on all those foods you loved as a kid but won't dare eat now. Most of these things, I haven't had in years, however, must admit to indulging in the occasional late night Eggo waffle craving. Yum! I was inspired to do my own little doodle below from reading this post. I had forgotten about the days where I didn't give a care about what I ate. Totally was able to get away with it too!



What did you eat as a kid? Do you still indulge every once in a while? (:
<3 Stef

5 comments:

  1. LOL! I love all this food. And waistline be damned! I eat it still!

    Excellent drawings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I too sometimes forget about that waistline and indulge! :)

      Delete
  2. You are one talented gal! I love all your drawings! You should draw more often and post it here!!! :) very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "anything with lime, loads of salt and hot sauce" MUY MEXICANA!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Im glad someone likes the doodles I do LOL! and yes, summers consisted of cucumbers and jicama with sal limon and Valentina! (:

      Delete