Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BeanChat!





Hey everyone! So I know that I am not the only one that loves to curl up with a nice hot cup of tea or coffee and chat away with some girlfriends online or on the couch. So why not do so tomorrow morning?! The lovely gals from Gevalia coffee contacted me wanting to know if I would be part of hosting their awesome weekly online discussions known as "BeanChat"  this week. If you know me well, you know that I could not refuse such invite and jumped right on it!

It will be awesome if you stopped by tomorrow to chat on some topics I have in mind, ask questions, and be a part of a community who loves all things crafts, pop culture, fashion, and happiness . All you have to do is like Gevalia's facebook page and click on their "BeanChat" link to join. The party starts tomorrow (Thursday) at 10 am EST (7 am for me!) so west coasters, PJ's are allowed! :)

Hope to see you there!

<3 Stef

3 comments:

  1. I'll be there! Holding my cup of coffee and just enjoying the conversation! That's so cool Stef! You are going to do GREAT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paloma for recommending me! You're an awesome first blogger buddy! (:

      Delete
  2. I just found a great blogger and I want more people to get to know her ;) ... Paloma.

    ReplyDelete