Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday everyone! So today is a monumental day regarding the pair of tweed slacks you are seeing above you right now which I have paired so effortlessly with my Andrea flats (which show my ridicilous toe tan). This pair of slacks have not fit so snuggly since the day I bought them (1 year and a half ago). As sad as this is going to sound, I would wear them on occasion when there was nothing else to wear, unbuttoned with my shirt pulled over to give the illusion that they were just fine. They were NOT comfortable that way let me tell you. At least until yesterday. Over the last few months, I've lost a little under 20 lbs. and sort of forgot about these guys since they were hiding in between some dresses. I looked at the them with an aggravated look, knowing that our last encounter wasn't too friendly. I however, braced myself, grabbed the pair off the hanger and tried them on. (anxious drum roll please.....)


they fit.

and not just fit, they were slightly loose.


my oh my was i overjoyed. i was so happy! I knew how these meanies used to cling to my thighs and not want to embrace my middle. I couldnt beleive it, this was such a motivation! One of the things i hate most is shopping for jeans, and knowing that I can shop a dress size (or 2) less is such an excitement! This literally made my week! This just motivates me more to keep going in the process of feeling energetic and jean hassle shopping free! I can truly say this is the first significant milestone in this new journey i am embarking. Soooooo...with that said here are a few weekly favorites to distract you on this Monday Morning.


- I  have these characteristics and share the category with Tommy from Rugrats an Julia Roberts. What are you?

- I am loving this new blog I found :)

-Lots of ladies and girls can learn a thing or two from reading this.

- I think might go this route for NYC, after seeing this!

- This has been doing WONDERS on my skin. No joke. Its a little pricey, but soooo worth it.

- One of my mom's distributors opened a new Herbalife Nutrition Club, yeay!!!!

- Need a vintage motel sign fix? Follow me; estefarochi (instagram)

These old timey pictures are pretty wicked!

-The Avengers was incredible!!! & my crush on this guy lives on! (:

- Debating whether or not to take my laptop on my trip..... hmmm. What do you think?

-I gave these guys a second chance and tried the mini ones. Surprisingly they were good! Not so sweet as the previous!

- This just makes me so happy!

- Favorite song of the week.  middle school throwback! LOL


What are you favorites of this week? (:


<3 Stef



Update: I wrote this on Monday and never posted it! So here it is! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment