Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Apartment Life #1


Living in an apartment has taught me very valuable "apt. life lessons".

1. Don't sing to loud in the shower, as paper thin walls often make it easy for your neighbors to hear you.

2. When management says they will fix that broken hinge on your bathroom cabinet door tomorrow, they actually mean sometime before the end of the month.

3. When it's 1 am and you hear a loud thunderous noise above you stay calm. No, it is not a stampede of gazelles running by, it's just your neighbors.

and the most annoying lesson of them;

REFRAIN FROM ANY CUTE/DOABLE/AWESOME DECOR IDEAS BECAUSE THEY USUALLY WILL REQUIRE YOU TO MESS WITH THE WALLS.

& by this I mean, No major nail marks, wallpaper or stickers, & absolutely NO PAINTING on the wall.

Everytime I see an awesome bedroom design with painted walls or wallpaper I sigh in despair knowing that I will never be able to stroke a paintbrush on my apartment walls. However, the sigh of despair quickly turns into a glimmer of hope when I discover ideas such as the ones below. It's an awesome alternative to using any kind wallpaper and is perfect for people who aren't really all that into painting. It is a really easy DIY project that requires minimal effort.

Click here to see how you can awesomfy your apartment walls!










<3 Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment