Monday, December 5, 2011

Not Selfish, Just Focused


So it's 3:44 in the morning and i am still awake... seriously, why must i be a night owl? my mind runs endlessly with ideas and thoughts as everyone around me is fast asleep. I dont get it. Yet again, I am also paranoid that if i go to sleep now, i wont wake up for work in the morning. Good thing that my commute to work has been cut by nearly 30 minutes, 16 miles, and to only 2 freeways. ( yeay!) Either way, I need to get my body on a set sleep schedule, cause all this night activity can't possibly be good. So as I was perusing the internet i found this awesome recipe for "doughless" pizza that I can't wait to try..
.
So no matter how much you HATE vegetables...its hard to deny that this looks pretty awesome. Am i right? (: & guess what? There is not one ounce of doughy substance in there... at all! The crust is made entirely out of cauliflower. I swear, once i get the chance... I'm making this baby for dinner. Once I do so, i'll post up the recipe and let you know how it goes!



Other Things on My Mind...


NYC (:


Of course...how this possibly NOT be on my list. This amazing city that ponders my dreams just seems to be working overtime on me. It's like it knows I yearn for it and plots to purposely appear in my daily life. I know however, that one day ill step on its streets :) Just waiting to get some things straight (like get my car) and then ill be jet setting to the big apple!


Christmas Music!


This just get me in that Christmas spirit. If i didnt spend hours at night listening to it at night, i probably wouldnt feel that christmas feeling. My favorite song ever (as cheesy as it might sound) is Jump5's "Sleigh Ride" cover. Its so cheery & hip <-- for lack of a better word lol. I just put on Pandora (to who my infinite gratitude goes to!) and let my holiday music live on!


Zumba!


You can't go wrong with burning calories while dancing up a storm and having fun! I made a commitment with myself to go classes at least 3 times a week, and ive stuck to it for 2 weeks (: I swear, im addicted. The music and the dance moves are pretty sweet. An hour of this combined with my Herbalife protein shake is amazing! If someone near you is offering classes, I suggest you take try it asap!

Boy Meets World Reruns


...and last but not least. My life (since a little before Thanksgiving break) has been consisting of "Boy Meets World" reruns that i so casually found on Youtube. I mean seriously... i forgot how FREAKING AMAZING this show is .. especially Will Friedle. This show defined my childhood. (or at least part of it) and has taken up most of my data usage on my iPhone. I can't get enough of it .. especially that catchy intro song they started using in Season 5. If there is any other group of people I wanna hang out with...its them (:



Alright, so i guess this concludes my late night, early morning, what are you thinking still being up, blog post. It sucks, cause now i am actually sleepy... so i think ill go to sleep for a few hours.. or a couple... and just rest in the afternoon since i foresee a half day of work tomorrow. I am not going to lie.. feels nice to update this thang. I bet it was feeling a little neglected this blog was .. but as we move along.. cause my eyelids are dropping...oh yeah, & remember...

"Don't waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is
long, and in the end, it's only with yourself."

<3 Stef




No comments:

Post a Comment