Thursday, September 15, 2011

Confined to My Own Thoughts



This is my "sitting in a white walled room, hungry, yet determined to write a blog post" face

So im sitting in what the library calls a typing room yet looks more like a jail cell, listening to the "Justin Nozuka" Pandora station. Its currently playing some Jason Mraz...who is amazing :)
Anyways back to my confinement story, Apparently all of their laptop plug in thingys are all used up, so the kind librarian man (or would it just be librarian? isint that what you call lady librarians?) told me i could use one of their "private typing rooms" for an hour. I thought to myself, "ooohh! private typing room! sounds fancy and special!" Wrong. He walks me to the waaaay back, and points to 1 one of the 4 rooms thats lined up neatly against the wall.. Looks like a room that you would put someone for being too loud in the extra quiet reading area, or for racking up too many fines.


"THIS ROOM IS FOR TYPING PURPOSES ONLY"


so much for that rule. All this room has is a trashcan, 2 semi comfortable chairs, and a table size ledge to put your materials....

see...i wasnt kidding.

So anyways as we move right along...
**I got distracted with the internet, phonecalls, and email lol my time was up in the little library cell, so i moved on up to the outside patio..**

Its nice outside :) weather is perfect. This patio is nice! the only thing i would change is the big window that leads to the help desk, in which case they can see my every move. I would also take a picture but i dont want them to think im weird. Yet again, i blog about nothing so thats pretty weird in itself. There is a man sitting on one of the benches reading what seems to be a nice thick fiction novel. i hope my typing dosent bother him. I can hear the cars pass by although i cant see them. All in all, i like the library (:
Well anyways... what can i talk about?

Should i ramble on about my love/hate relationship with this week's rain? and how it made me realize i have crappy windshield wipers, causing me to BARELY see where im going while driving on the I-15 going to work? (which by the way is like 22 miles away...bleh)

or should i confess how completely in love i am with Landon Austin from YouTube? This guy can SING! i love how his voice isint the typical pretty voice, and it kinda reminds me of the lead singer from The Fray.. raspy yet smooth (:
OR should i just talk about how rough this past month has been for me.
Let me scratch that..
how tough the past few MONTHS have been for me... honestly if you know me well, you know that if im going through it, i kinda just isolate myself (non intentionally of course)from everything, and sulk into my problems. Not good, i know. However, i cant help it. Its how i cope with things. So if youre wondering, why i havent called you, messaged you, or havent stopped by.. its not you.. its this crazy life and all that comes with it. But no worries, its just a phase, and ill get right out of it (:
I heard this quote last night... && it made me think..

"Life is the longest thing you will experience, & ironically the shortest thing you will pass by"

So i leave you with that... what does that make you think?
What does that quote mean to you?

So im bounce out this place, head over to Rosa's for dinner. She sensed my need for food! Its like she has "ESPN or something" lol
<3 Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment