Saturday, January 1, 2011

About Me!

  
Sometimes I wonder what the point of About Me pages are. What is one supposed to learn from an "about me" page?

  My name is Esthefany Arochi, but most people call me Stef or Fany for short. I started this blog back in 2009 to write about everyday things and situations, it still kind of is that way. I slowly started to incorporate more pictures as my love for photography and travel started to grow (or rather should say, I finally had the money to get on an airplane and buy a camera!). I am a lover of oranges, psychology textbooks, books in general, solo picnics in the park, sturdy notebooks, and good conversations. Writing is my therapy, so if it doesn't make sense, it's alright...does anything ever really make totally sense?

I reside in Las Vegas, but my heart belongs in New York. I tend to roam in different places, because the world was meant to be explored! :)

Other things I like:
watermelon, sweaters, The Office, sharpie extra fine tip pens, hammocks, grapefruit beer, and you.

<3 Stef

Tell me a story; esthefanyarochi@gmail.com