Monday, December 13, 2010

Dia Numero Dies.

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad.

Happy :) : Uppity/Hip Shakin early Beatles songs ( i saw her standing there, drive my car)
and September by earth,wind,fire, some Beach Fossils, OC mix 2 :)


Sad :( : "Funeral" by Band Of Horses, Death Cab for Cutie, "In my Life" The Beatles, &&"Todays the Day" by Aimee Mann


I dont know about bored so imma change it to relaxed...


Relaxed: Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Oasis, Coldplay, Shakira's Fijacion Oral 1 album.


Hyped: "Super massive Black Hole" by Mu
se, The Black Keys, "Holiday" by Green Day


Mad: Nothing really except for some Linkin Park (especially "One step closer") usually i just turn up my radio supppeerrr loud. :p
**i tend to make mix cds on a regular basis to attend to my need of listening to new material in my vehicle :))





No comments:

Post a Comment