Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dia Numero Uno.


This was actually harder than I thought... I just wrote as it came to me . Ha

1. I love JesusChrist. He has redeemed me made me whole.
2. I've known the guy i want to MARRY for 4 years.
3. I graduated a semester early of HS.
4. I work for an ophthalmologycenter.
5. I HATE country musicaaa
6. I love burning (VANILLA SCENTED) candles when it gets cold.
7. I can live off enchiladas & cheesecake for the rest of my life.
8. I have onee particular friend, that i feel like ive known forever.
9. I have a really baaaddd tendency of locking my keys INSIDE my car.
10. I loveeeee to play me some Halo & Gears :)
11. I love to drive by myself to a mix cd i made.
12. Ive been told i act much older than my age.
13. My family is theeeeee best :)
14. At the moment i reallly want to travel to Fiji :) (thanks fel) :p
15. I have a problem with always buying what i dont necessarily need.

No comments:

Post a Comment